Olang is located at 1.000 m above sea level and is the ideal starting point for a large range of leisure time activities:
- Hikes through the nature park "Fanes-Sennes-Prags" and "Rieserferner-Ahrn"
- Mountain excursions through the Dolomites up to the "Drei Zinnen"
- Extensive bicycle path network throughout the Pustertal as well as downhill and freeride trails at the Kronplatz
- Horse back riding, swimming, tennis, as well as golfing in the near vicinity
- Kids world in Oberolang with superslide, water world and treehouse path
- „Kron Arc Adventure“ park with 3-D archery course in South Tyrol`s village for family activities
Discover the country's natural beauty:
The Pragser Wildsee with its impressive mountain backdrop, the Antholzer Lake, the Toblacher Lake with its beautiful promenades and boat rental, Misurina and Cortina, the world-famous mountain Drei-Zinnen, as well as exciting Dolomite tours.
Blue skies, fresh mountain air, vivid colors, seemingly endless view and impressions that will last a lifetime - ultimately this will give you unforgettable vacation days in the lush green Pustertal!
Apartments Steiner - Garden offer you also free entry to the outdoor swimming pool in Olang and free use of the tennis courts!
Free Summer Program
In the guest card HOLIDAYPASS Olang the weekly program is included, for example climbing for children on the Kronplatz, sunrise and herbal hike, bread baking course for the whole family, ...
Holidaypass with a lot of free services
Enjoy an environmentally-friendly, car-free and relaxed holiday on the Kronplatz - with the HOLIDAYPASS PREMIUM you can travel free of charge on public transport throughout South Tyrol, visit museums and leisure facilities at preferential rates and take part in all the events in the Kron Aktiv weekly programme.
Make the most of the benefits of free mobility and explore the sights of our holiday region. The HOLIDAYPASS PREMIUM will be handed to you on your arrival and is valid for 7 days.
Useful links for your vacation in the holiday area Kronplatz
MMM “Ripa” at Bruneck Castle
South Tyrol Museums of Ethnography
Taufers Castle in Sand in Taufers
Prettau tourist mine
South Tyrol Archeology Museum with Ötzi, the Iceman ("Ötzi")
The Gardens of Trauttmansdorff Castle